Buying a new boiler will never be exciting as buying new clothes or going on holiday, arguably buying a new boiler is one of the most significant and important purchases to buy. Here is Lhps Guide to Buying a New Boiler.
There are many considerations to think about before buying one, what would be the best boiler for your home, how much it will cost to have it installed and if it gas safety.
It can be a complicated and time if you’re not sure what you are doing. Here at Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions is a helpful guide, which will hopefully bring you everything you need to know about buying a new boiler.
Calling in the Professionals:
Rather than spending an evening trawling through the internet to find a boiler that perfect for you. Our recommendation would be to try and find three or even four separate quotes from Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions gas safety registered engineers croydon. Getting lots of quotes serves a purpose, it will give you a good figure of price you should be paying, and also allow you to compare the company professionalism and knowledge. At the end of the day this will enable you to make a more informed judgement on who is the best on doing the job.
Get Yourself Prepared:
A good tip is to prepare your home before an engineer arrives, by making sure that you are fully aware of what is going on. The engineer should ask you various and important questions on your current heating system in order to determine what are the best central heating system to use within the home.
A list of things to think about:
- Where are you going to put it?
- What and when do you use?
- What are you going to spend?
Don’t be Afraid to Ask Questions:
Installing a new boiler is a big and can be sometime an expensive job, so don’t be afraid to ask some questions.
- Are they Gas Safe registered, ask to see their ID badges and feel free to do your own research. If they have no ID and isn’t Gas Safety registered then never let them start any work.
- Do they offer an after sales service?
- Feel to check if they will provide a full written quote that itemises all of the parts used and the work undertaken?
- If they can’t answer these simple questions then it may be high time to send them packing and look elsewhere – don’t be afraid of demanding the very best service you can get.
Ask Sale Service & Support:
Once the installation is complete, it is essential that you are fully aware of the after sale service; double check if the engineer is even offering it at all.
If something does goes wrong, its best you make sure you are using an engineer that is capable of repairing the boiler.
A good advice would be to keep using the same firm or engineer as they will be able to diagnose the problems quickly and you can be assure you are in safe hand.