Heat interface units and air source heat pumps
As the demand for renewable energy sources grows, we’re committed to understanding and promoting modern technologies. Whether you need to heat multiple dwellings efficiently, or you just want to cut back on your carbon footprint and energy costs, a combination of heat interface units and air source heat pumps could provide you with a modern heating solution. Our experienced team is able to service and repair these systems efficiently and professionally.
Heat interface units (HIUs)
Heat interface units provide an efficient means of heating multiple dwellings. Unlike a traditional boiler, they are connected to a central energy source that can instantly meet the needs of residents, while also being easier to install and maintain. There are a number of reasons to consider HIUs over traditional heating systems, including:
- SafetyEach dwelling only needs to be connected to a hot water supply. This means that there is no risk that residents could be affected by gas-related issues such as carbon monoxide leaks.
- Easy to maintainBecause HIUs only require a supply of hot water, they’re easier to maintain than traditional boilers. There’s no need for a gas supply, simplifying the installation process and removing the need for a flue.
- Compatible with renewable energy sourcesWhile HIUs can be powered by a traditional boiler, they’re also compatible with renewable energy sources like air source heat pumps, helping you to cut back on your carbon footprint and energy costs.
- ConvenienceHIUs don’t take up much space and they provide hot water on demand. Their consistency and reliability make them a popular choice with residents.
Air source heat pumps (ASHPs)
Air source heat pumps extract heat from the surrounding air and use it to heat a building. Though it may seem counterintuitive, they’re even able to function when the temperature of the input air is below 0°C, allowing you to benefit all year round. There are a number of reasons to consider installing an air source heat pump, including:
- Reduced energy costsInstalling an ASHP will save you money on your energy bills by reducing your need to pay for energy from alternative sources. They’re particularly cost effective when used alongside heat interface units.
- Environmentally friendlyAs a renewable energy source, an air source heat pump will help you to reduce your carbon footprint and to lessen your impact on the environment
- Easy to maintainASHPs require minimal maintenance, saving you time and hassle. Unlike other renewable energy technologies, they tend not require any expensive parts to be replaced.
- Long lifespanIf properly maintained, an air source heat pump can last for up to twenty years. This makes it an ideal, hassle-free source of renewable energy.
Why choose us to
service and maintain your HIU or ASHP?
We’ll work closely with you to meet your needs, taking care to work around the requirements of your business or residents where necessary. And if maintenance is required, we’ll provide multiple options where possible so that you can find an option to suit your budget.
We regularly benchmark our prices against our competitors to make sure that you pay the best possible price for our services. And if you’re offered a cheaper price elsewhere, contact us and, where possible, we’ll match their price. Choosing us guarantees an excellent service, and excellent prices.
Expertise and experience
Our team has the skills and experience needed to install, service, and repair your HIU or ASHP. We’ve built up a portfolio of happy clients over the years and we’ll always work closely with you to make sure that the process is straightforward and stress-free.
We’ll arrive at the agreed time, ready to work, so that you aren’t kept waiting. Our experience means that all our engineers know exactly what they’re looking for and they’ll take care when carrying out their work to minimise any disruption.