Installing a new boiler or central heating system can make a huge difference within your home. It’ll work more effectively and efficiently than your old boiler, taking less time to heat your home and saving you money on running costs. This means that a new boiler is often a great investment as, provided it’s maintained properly, you should see the benefits for years to come. We’re able to install boilers from a wide range of manufacturers for a competitive price for customers in London, Surrey, and Kent.
Why have a new boiler?
- Increased efficiencyA new boiler will benefit from modern technological advances that have been made since the installation of your current boiler, so it will do a better job of heating your home. A new boiler can achieve a better conversion rate of fuel into heat, meaning it can heat your home quicker. Many people find that a new boiler is more economical, saving you money on running costs.
- Adapt to the needs of your home
Nowadays many of us adjust and renovate our homes so that they suit our needs. If you’ve added an extension to your property, converted to an open plan layout, or your family has grown in size, your heating requirements will have changed. Installing a new boiler means that you can meet those new demands.
- Upgrade to smart controls
New boilers can give you greater control over your central heating system. By installing smart controls, you can adjust your boiler to suit your needs, saving you from paying for heating when you don’t need it. And if a new boiler isn’t an option for you right now, in many cases smart controls can be installed to work with your existing boiler.
- Save money on repairs
If your existing boiler is increasingly unreliable and requires a lot of maintenance, you’ll save time and money by replacing it. If your current boiler is old and replacement parts are getting increasingly difficult to find, it may be better to ditch these costs by upgrading to a modern boiler that provides better value for money.
we work with
Why choose us to install your new boiler?
- Expertise and experience When quoting for your new boiler, we always provide multiple options from a range of brands so that you can find a boiler that’s the best fit for your property and your budget. We’re trusted by a number of manufacturers, but we’re not pressured into promoting one brand. You get more choice and the best result.
- Fully compliant You’ll have complete peace of mind knowing your new boiler has been installed correctly and safely in accordance with the Boiler Plus standards, because all our engineers are Gas Safe registered and are members of the APHC. We make sure that your new boiler is fully compliant because we’re responsible for the installation in its entirety.
- Competitive pricing We regularly benchmark our prices against our competitors to make sure that you pay the best possible price for our installation service. And if you’re offered a cheaper price elsewhere, contact us and, where possible, we’ll match their price. Choosing us guarantees an excellent service, and excellent prices.
- Convenient quotes You won’t be stuck waiting for us to get back to you. In many cases we can provide a full, no obligation quote over the phone using photos of your property as a reference. If this isn’t possible, we’ll make sure that the process remains quick, simple, and straightforward by arranging a visit for a time that’s convenient for you.
Our installation services have been recognised by a number of organisations.
Need a full upgrade?
We’re well equipped to install a new central heating system in your home.
- We’ll start the process by arranging a visit to your property so that we can discuss and determine your requirements. During this discussion, we’ll attempt to gather as much information from you as we can. This will allow us to produce an accurate design.
- Once we’re clear on what you need, we’ll create a design for your new central heating system. This design will take account of all the requirements we discussed during your home visit and will cover everything from the most suitable location for the boiler to the placement of your radiators.
- With the design in place, we’ll send you a quote that is clear and easy to understand so that you’re aware of all the costs involved. As with our boiler installation quotes, this quote will contain multiple options so that you can choose the one that is the best fit for your property and your budget.
Want to get started? Arrange your home visit using our simple online form