Re-modelling a bathroom shouldn’t be a nightmare scenario; it should be an exciting time as you can choose the best tiles, suite and taps. If you are moving into a new home, it’s a great way to put your own stamp on it. If you are a property developer and are refurbishing a home throughout, then ripping out the old designs will offer a sense of satisfaction, and add years to the life of the property for your clients.
When you’re in the process of investing in a bathroom remodelling project, it’s important to make sure that the results not only please you but are able to add value to your home and save you money on energy and water.
When starting a major refit for the bathroom, it’s best to brace yourself for potential frustration, noise and unexpected glitches; it’s also a good idea to remember that the bathroom could be out of commission for a minimum of a month.
Here’s a brief guide to bathroom remodelling and how Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions a plumbing bromley based company can save you money and time:
- When planning the basics, it’s important to remember that the minute you start moving pipes and outlets is when you can expect all the unexpected surprises. It’s also important to be aware that changes the type of fixtures can also increase your bills.
- An example would be switching from a floor mounted vanity unit to a contemporary wall-hung one; it will mean moving the pipes which will be expensive. The best plan of action is to discuss all this with your plumber before starting anything.
- By discussing any plans with your plumbers, you can avoid nasty surprises such as blockages, burst pipes and overflows. Any problems can be disruptive and a nuisance, especially if you are attempting to stick to a time-frame.
- The experienced professionals at Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions can provide a hassle-free installation of your new bathroom. We only use fully qualified plumbers who are able to fit everything from the simple – such as taps, toilets and vents – to complicated fittings such as pumps, cylinders, thermostats and water immersion heaters.
- By liaising with major plumbing suppliers in the industry, the specialists are able to give you expert advice when you need it the most.
Once the remodelling of the bathroom has been finished, you will finally have the dream bathroom you have always wanted.